Office Closed – Call ahead 518.643.9057 on day of arrival to Check-in.
- Please use cashless payment options whenever possible (MasterCard, Visa, and Discover).
- Map and Window tag on bulletin board (in front of office)
- Minimal contact window if needed (left side of office)
Our top priority is the Health and Safety of all campers & team members.
- Clean & Sanitize surfaces frequently with products containing ammonia and bleach
- Wash hands often for 20 seconds with soap and water
Practice Social Distancing:
- At least 6 feet apart from other people
- (wear a face mask anytime you are off your site)
- All public gathering spaces are closed
- Laundry room (one person at a time)
Please help keep it clean by wiping down anything that you touch
- No planned activities or large gatherings
- No Visitors (only registered campers)
ALL CAMPERS MUST BE IN A SELF-CONTAINED UNIT (MUST HAVE OWN BATHROOM)
NO CABIN RENTALS
Campers that feel sick with symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) MUST self-isolate at site and call ahead to alert medical provider.